MTBwithkds.com is Mountain Biking With Kids
2. MTBwithkids.com may change this agreement at any time. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement online. Using MTBwithkids.com and/or services following such notice will signify your acceptance of the changes to this agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
3. You shall not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large strain on our (or our third party advertisers’) infrastructure. You shall not interfere with the proper working of MTBwithkids.com or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to MTBwithkids.com. You will not use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any web pages associated with MTBwithkids.com, or any third party web pages accessed through MTBwithkids.com or collect any content from MTBwithkids.com.
Warranty Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability
Your use of MTBwithkids.com and any information or materials provided on or through MTBwithkids.com is entirely AT YOUR OWN RISK.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, all agents/employees/developers of MTBwithkids.com disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the website. MTBwithkids.com cannot and does not review all content posted on MTBwithkids.com, and we are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of such content.
MTBwithkids.com assumes no liability or responsibility for:
1. Inaccuracies or mistakes in posted content including, but not limited to, reviews, videos, maps, and photographs.
2. personal injury or property damage, of any kind, resulting from your access to and use of the content on our website
3. any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein
4. any interruption, errors or cessation of transmission of our website
5. information that has been lost or removed information MTBwithkids.com (includes photos, reviews, maps, videos, etc.)
6. viruses or harmful components transmitted to or through our website
7. any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on this website
MTBwithkids.com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on MTBwithkids.com. If you discover errors or inaccuracies, please contact us so that we may edit or remove dubious content.
MTBwithkids.com does not endorse, guarantee, warrant, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the MTBwithkids.com website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising. MTBwithkids.com will not be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
MTBwithkids.com may change, suspend or discontinue any content on our site at any time. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the sites without notice or liability.
Publishing content that is commercial or promotional in nature is restricted to site sponsors and partners
MTBwithkids.com does not represent that any published content is appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, provinces, counties, or jurisdictions. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
By your use of this site, you specifically acknowledge that MTBwithkids.com is not liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that you assume the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MTBwithkids.com and “Indemnified Parties” (including and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees) from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising out of any breach by you of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the MTBwithkids.com Website.
By contributing content (reviews, photos, videos or any other content) to MTBwithkids.com, you automatically give (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly given) MTBwithkids.com/Mountain Biking With Kids an irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, perpetual, worldwide, unrestricted, non-exclusive license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise exploit such information, in all media now known or hereafter developed. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against MTBwithkids.com for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such content.
MTBwithkids.com and Mountain Biking With Kids is owned and operated by Pixelcrane LLC. All content included on our site (including photographs, illustrations, images, and text) is owned by Pixelcrane LLC or third parties. All content is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Content may be viewed and downloaded for your personal, noncommercial use only. You must first obtain our express written permission to reproduce, republish, distribute or publicly perform or display or use the content for any other purpose.
If you believe that your intellectual property has been copied, and is accessible on MTBwithkids.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, notify MTBwithkids.com via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
MTBwithkids.com is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers’ personal information. Your use of MTBwithkids.com following the posting of any modification to this policy shall constitute your acceptance thereof.
• We collect non-personally identifiable information about site users including tracking activities through IP address, computer settings and URLs visited. We may also ask you to voluntarily provide certain non-personally identifiable information, such as age, zip code, household income, etc.
• We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us, by, for example, filling out a survey or registration form.
• Your IP address may be used to geographically tailor advertising; to estimate the number of users different regions; and to limit submissions in polls or promotions. As needed, and at the sole discretion of our administrators, IP addresses may be used to identify and/or block members. USE OF INFORMATION
• In general, we will only use the information you provide to us for the purpose for which such information was provided.
• Non-personal demographic and profile data may be used to tailor your experience at our site, showing you content we think might interest you. This information may also be shared with advertisers on an aggregate non-personal basis.
• We may also use this information to deliver to you information about MTBwithkids.com and promotional material from some of our partners.
• MTBwithkids.com does not sell or provide any personally identifiable information to third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent.
• Your information may be used to contact you when necessary and may be shared with other companies that may want to contact you with offers consistent with your stated preferences. Users may opt-out of receiving future information from MTBwithkids.com partners by following the instructions set forth in the opt-out section below.
• MTBwithkids.com website’s server may use “cookies” in order to allow you to use the website and to personalize your experience.
• Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your hard drive, not on our site. Cookies allow MTBwithkids.com to recognize your computer while you are on our website and help customize your online experience and make it more convenient for you including delivering content specific to your interests and to preventing you from reentering all your registration data each time you visit the site.
• Cookies are also useful in allowing more efficient log-in for users, tracking transaction histories and preserving information between sessions. The information collected from cookies may also be used to improve the functionality of the website.
MTBwithkids.com uses industry standard security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of your personal information.
Other Web Sites, Links
You may opt-out of receiving communications from MTBwithkids.com and our partners by clicking on the opt-out link in email communications.
MTBwithkids.com makes user profiles, submitted photos and videos, forums, message boards, and/or trail reviews available to its users. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Please use caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this MTBwithkids.com, you can contact us at: email@example.com.
MTBwithkids.com Community Guidelines
(applies to all member generated information on our website)
MTBwithkids.com exists to share information and resources related to helping families with kids participate in the sport of mountain biking. We hope to foster a healthy community. Much of the information presented on MTBwithkids.com is user generated by mountain biking families and in many cases has not been reviewed for accuracy. In order to provide useful and current mountain bike information, MTBwithkids.com relies on its members to abide by the following guidelines.
1. Communicate with honesty and accountability
2. Demonstrate respect for others and for the environment
We hope to provide a community where all parties can feel free to share their stories, ideas, and opinions. Respectful debates and differing opinions are welcomed, however, disrespect of others will not be tolerated, and will be dealt with at the management’s discretion.
MTBwithkids.com reserves the right to delete or edit any reviews or other content that is not in keeping with community guidelines. MTBwithkids.com has the final say in any content changes made for editorial or other reasons. Trolls will not be tolerated. A posting can be removed for the following reasons:
1. The content insults or degrades another member of the community.
2. The content contains profanity, offensive language, or racial epithets.
3. The content contains unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent
4. The content encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law.
5. The content violates, plagiarizes or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right.
6 The content contains a virus or other harmful component.
7. The content contains false or misleading information.
8. The content is commercial/promotional in nature (including advertisements) or spam. (Posting the same message to multiple boards is spam, and all posts may be removed and the user may be banned.)